ETI NEMA & IP Rated Product Examples
PowerStation™ Modular Power Systems are available in all
NEMA & IP rated configurations.
The field proven PowerStation UPS line is ideally suited for military, industrial and telecommunications applications requiring rugged rack or table mount and/or portable construction, high reliability, compact size and light weight design.
The heavy duty chassis occupies minimal space while delivering up to 7.5 kVA of clean, uninterruptible power. The rounded metal corners and rugged handles, both front and rear, aid in safe handling.
The optional mounting kit includes flanges and legs for either horizontal or vertical positioning. Internally, all major components are well secured and electrically insulated to prevent damage due to shock and vibration.Energy Technologies manufactures a wide variety of NEMA and IP Enclosure UPS configurations due to the modularity of the product line and the diverse requirements of our clients.
- Multiple Power Ratings Selection
- Multiple Transformer Ratings Selection
- Multinational AC Input Selection
- Multinational AC Output Selection
- Mix and Match Input/Output Voltages
- Mix and Match Input/Output Frequencies
- With or Without Galvanic Isolation
- With or Without Power Distribution
- With or Without Solar Shading to Keep Cooler
- Standard or Extended Run Times
- Flame Retardant Batteries
- Choice of most NEMA and IP Enclosures
- Steel, Aluminum or Stainless Cabinets
- Standard or Custom Interfaces
- Rugged COTS Designs for Industrial Applications
- Full Mil Spec Available for Military Applications
ETI can design and manufacture a PDU to meet your requirements. We manufacture over a hundred different designs for defense applications:
- With or without intelligence with Ethernet SNMP, RS232, dry contacts, electrical and environmental parameters monitoring, alarming and control algorithms
- With or without individual load circuit breakers and/or switches
- With or without electrical filtering
- With or without electrical interlocks, i.e. safety, thermal, etc.
- With or without EPO (Emergency Power Off)
- With or without Battleshort (Blocks safeties when it is imperative the equipment keep operating)
- With or without audible alarm annunciation
- With or without hour meter to log operation time (i.e. For scheduling equipment maintenance or to record lapsed hour for events)
- With or without internal DC power supply for DC loads
- With or without remote control of loads
- AC and/or DC inputs and outputs
- Input and output connectors can be NEMA, IEC, Mil Spec, etc.
- If space is tight, we also offer remote distribution whereby the output connector panel can be mounted elsewhere in the rack and is controlled by the front panel
- 1-phase or 3-phase AC input or outputs
Further, if UPS power is needed in the rack, we offer the PDU built into the UPS without requiring any additional space. We originally designed these UPS/PDU units specifically for submarines where space is limited, but they are now thousands deployed in hundreds of shipboard and submarine programs.
Examples of ETI NEMA Products Designed for All Environments Include:
|Part No.||Input||Output Rating||Output||Backup Time||Features||NEMA TYPE||IP
|ETI0005-1016||120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz||1 kVA||120 VAC, 50/60 Hz||80 min||Autoranging||12||52|
|• ETI0005-1016AB||120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz||1 kVA||120 VAC, 50/60 Hz||80 min||MANUAL BYPASS SWITCH/Mil-Spec||12||52|
|• ETI0005-1016AD||120VAC, 50/60Hz||2 kVA||120VAC, 50/60Hz||120 min||MANUAL BYPASS SWITCH||12||52|
|• ETI0005-1016AG||120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz||1 kVA||120 VAC, 50/60 Hz||No Batt.||Autoranging||3R||14|
|ETI0005-1030||120 VAC||3 kVA||120 VAC, 50/60 Hz||12||52|
|• ETI0005-1030AA||120VAC||3 kVA||120 VAC, 50/60 Hz||12||52|
|ETI0005-1065||120 VAC, 47-70 Hz||12 VDC||8 hrs||For Rooftop Mounting|
|ETI0005-1476||24 VDC||500 W||24 VDC||Submersible||6P||67|